Please take the time to re-read the assessment guidelines.
- When you are typing your story, please use an easy to read font - nothing fancy
- Create a header for your story - on the left hand side of the header have your full name, on the right side you need the date.
- Font size for the title should be 30 points, font size for the rest of the written work should be 12 or 13 points.
- The title should be justified to the centre of the page, and the body of the story should be justified to the left.
- If your story goes onto a second or third page, make sure the text starts about the same position as your first paragraph on page one.
- Make sure you make any last minute edits as you are typing, its a great time to tweak your story.
- Once you have typed up your story, re-read your story - catch any little mistakes
- If you finish early, you can create an image to go with your story. This should be from the climax of your story when we see the creature that may have been holding the boat.
- When you have finished, save the document as a PDF (very important) with your full name and title of the story and follow THIS link to drop your story to me, the password is Dreambig135